11.27.2008

How My Thanksgiving Kicked Ass

How could Thanksgiving alone kick ass? Oh, it did. Let me share my day with you. It started at midnight, which is when I woke up after sleeping for 15 hours. Kickass. I then took a level three shower. Post shower and grooming, I made a 2am run to Woodman's. And let me tell ya, Woodman's the day of a holiday in the middle of the night is a kickass time to go. Well, back at home I cleaned out my fridge and put my foodies away. The next few hours were spent making the only food I was actually craving (homemade mac and cheese), watching movies (Enchanted, Happy Feet, and Be Kind Rewind) , starting a new romance novel, doing laundry, washing dishes, giving myself a pedicure, and eating half a pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. All this was done in a pair of baggy sweatpants and a Hurley Midgets t-shirt. And it rocked my face off. I hope everyone else enjoyed their day as much as I've enjoyed mine. Mine will be ending soon, as I plan on going back to bed and sleeping until I have to go to work at 11pm. Let me repeat it one more time: Kickass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!...Kick Ass...Question for you... is it stuffing or dressing??
We had the free meal at the hospital...yum

Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving is waaaaayyyy more kick ass than mine. I thought of you as I was driving to lovely little Cleveland earlier this weekend. Absolutely every single bathroom I stopped at failed your bathroom test...except for the Flying J in Lake Station, IN....that one didn't have a door to the actual bathroom itself, so there was no concern regarding the push vs. pull, but everything else was a big old F- there.

Anonymous said...

What is level 3 shower (dare I ask)??? Glad you had a great day. My day was spent trying not to throw up and then failing- doesn't that sound like fun? Not especially! I'm just hoping it was the 24 hour bug that's going around. Take care.

Blog Archive