11.23.2008

Dental Hygiene

Rachel (shout out!) would like me to share my dental hygiene routine, as she finds it a bit excessive.
  1. Gargle with Listerine Pre-Brush Whitening Rinse (but only if it's on sale when I run out. Currently not being used)
  2. Floss
  3. Gargle with regular Listerine (usually timed for precisely one minute)
  4. Brush teeth (1-2 min)
  5. *I forgot to add tongue brushing, scraping*
  6. Gargle with ACT Fluoride Rinse (also timed for one minute and requires no eating/drinking for 30 min afterwards, which I'm pretty hard core about following. But because of this, and the fact that I'm an idiot, I'm always starving when I get to work b/c I haven't eaten yet. And the fact that I was starving at work tonight is what prompted this conversation in the first place)

No comments:

Blog Archive