12.04.2008

Why Karen Rocks!!

For many reasons, of course. But today it's because she showed me the best thing I've ever seen in my life!! My LIFE!!! Sorry scrubsmusic.com. Now, everyone knows I'm easily influenced and I love "As Seen On TV" products. Well, while commenting on the wonder of the ShamWow, Karen showed something amazingly awesome that should have been invented years ago. Known as the 'Slanket,' or the cheaper version as the 'Snuggie,' it's...a fleece blanket with sleeves!!! A Blanket With Sleeves!!! Hello!! This is fantastic! Everyone needs to go to this link and watch the video: www.getsnuggie.com. I'm am totally buying one of these. And if you think I'm joking, you don't know me that well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Blog Archive