12.15.2008

Things I Don't Approve Of

This list could probably go on forever. We'll start with what I can think of now, and build from there. I present some of the many things of which I don't approve (ooh, look at me not using a preposition at the end of my sentence).
  • White people dreadlocks. Self-explanatory, as far as I'm concerned.
  • Texting/IMing slang. I'm sorry if it takes 10 extra seconds. Just write out the word. 'Haha' suffices for laughter, not 'lmao'. 'You're' is tons better than 'ur'. I'm just trying to help y'all not look like jackasses.
  • Beyonce. Everything about her.
  • Light sleepers. What's wrong with you?
  • Picky eaters. You eat what I give you or you don't eat.
  • Car motion sickness. Seriously?
  • Your face.

To be continued...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this list. I take someone being a light sleeper as a personal offense against me.

I'm sure you had me in mind when you added picky eaters to the list. But I know you're just jealous that my taste buds are genetically superior to yours, so I'll let it slide.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I was so totally LOL-ing at all ur fun comments. Will u be my BFF?

P.S. light sleepers and picky eaters are retarded

BrookeK said...

You forgot your ultimate favorite, Oprah!

Mo Jo Joanie said...

I just got dreads. Does that mean we're no longer friends?

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Natalie said...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/40968/saturday-night-live-digital-short-ras-trent

A definite to white people dreads!!

Blog Archive