2.01.2010

Honeymoon

The "New Dog Honeymoon" phase of my relationship with Bernie is officially over. We're now into the "Everything You Do is Irritating the Piss Out of Me" stage. Feed me , walk me, pick up my poop. Yes, Bernie, please wake me up at 6:30 in the morning just to say hi. That's awesome. Yes, Bernie, I understand that it's time for breakfast. May I please pee for 30 seconds without you whining and pacing outside the door? Oh yeah, Bernie! It makes perfect sense walk into traffic when a car is coming. Stellar idea!! Serenity now.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hmmm...guess we'll have to look at our pool for how long it would take you to get to this point and see who won the large amount of cash.

Julie said...

Hehehe... sounds like he's good and comfortable with you. :)

Joanie said...

Makes you want to have a kid, doesn't it?

ryan said...

bigger dogs are less whiny and dont need constant attention. they are better.

Blog Archive