1.27.2010

Rent

Does anyone want to see "Rent" with me this weekend? Since someone we won't name (Rachel)bailed on me and ignored my text message yesterday, I'm shopping for takers. There are really good orchestra seats available at the matinee on Sunday for $70. Ultimately, I have no problem going by myself. But I thought I'd see if anyone was interested. I could also do Friday or Saturday night, but the seat aren't as good. Think about it, peeps! Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp are on this tour! (I'm excited despite feeling that they're a little old for "Rent' and need to find new jobs). I don't want to hear the excuse that you've seen it already (Carley). Everyone has seen it already, but it still comes back to Madison every year. Julie, we could do brunch, followed by 'Rent.' Doesn't that sound like an awesome Sunday? And I don't think it's pathetic that I'm asking via blog. It's just more efficient then sending out individual e-mails and text messages. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

7 comments:

Bob said...

Fuck no.

Brandy said...

rent is depressing. by the way we need to buy our lion king tickets.

Julie said...

I think that brunch plus a matinee sounds like a great idea. :)

Rachel said...

Yes, I'd totally be up for brunch and the matinee. And for the record, I didn't bail on you:)

Erica said...

Now I have too many people to go with. Julie and Rachel, since you've never met, I think it's only appropriate that you fight to the death for the pleasure of my company.

Bob said...

Battle royale!

Megan said...

I saw it last night. It's definitely lost its luster for me. Despite being geriatric, Adam Pascal is still smokin' hot. However, his voice sounded like he had a bubble in his throat the whole time. Mimi sucks. Maureen is not obnoxious enough. Not to rain on your parade, but it's no 1997 Adam/Anthony combo. Have fun!