2.22.2010

Product Review:Dyson Ball

This is hands down the best thing I've ever bought in my life. This vacuum sucks like a high priced call girl. I vacuum pretty obsessively and I still got a whole canister's worth of crap out of my rug. And not just dog hair, but a shit load of dust and digustingness. It was awesome. And it works great on the wood floor, too. Knowing that I ever walked on my floor in bare feet gives me the willies.Totally and completely worth the cost, which I won't mention. Let's just say I went on a bit of a spending spree this weekend and the vacuum became a large part of that.

2 comments:

Rachel C. said...

I told you it was awesome! Glad to hear it was well worth your money:)

Karen W. said...

Dude-my mom gave me a Dyson for a Christmas present a few years ago. Only a handful of people know the gloriousness of the machine. Glad you've joined the ranks.

Blog Archive