1.11.2010

Really?

So Cottonelle has commercials and a RollPoll online where you can vote on whether you roll your toilet paper over or under. Seriously? I understand it's just a marketing technique, but this is ridonkulous. Though I can't lie, some of the commercials are pretty funny. And that being said, clearly you roll over. No contest. And nice try Cottonelle, I'm still using Charmin toilet paper. Creepy bears wiping their butts in the woods just do it for me, I guess. Well that and I love Mega Rolls.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I've been known to change it to roll over in other people's homes, even if I don't really know them very well. Obviously, they've been seriously misinformed or had a stroke or something if they had it rolling under. I'm just doing what's in their best interest.