1.14.2010

Kudos To Megan

Y'all have become pretty crappy blog followers. We all know I need frequent feedback to improve my self-worth and I'm just not getting it anymore. Only Megan stands out as someone who frequently offers hilariously awesome comments on my posts. So kudos to Megan, she wins the coveted title of #1 blog follower. That being said, there are some that discuss my blog with me face to face. Your contributions are appreciated. There isn't really a prize associated with this. Though I am bring butter pecan turtle bars to work tomorrow.

4 comments:

Megan said...

YES!!!! I LOVE being #1! And save me a few of those bars for Saturday morning. They sound amazing!

Rebekah said...

Excuse me, I want a title. I may not be consistent posting comments, but I do send texts at times. These are for the private comments that I don't want Joannie to know about. You know you are coming out to Utah to stay with me. Marvelous!

Bob said...

Please.

I shouldn't need to explain my absence to you.

EmilyinRealLife said...

Naa haa. I love your blog. It's not too smart mouthy like i know a billion gazillion random facts. Your actually funny and interesting.
KEEP WRITING :)