8.17.2009

State Fair

They were out of root beer milk. Literally the only reason I go to the fair every year. I had to console myself with strawberry and chocolate. Lame!! I also consoled myself by going to the product pavilion. Yeah, should've stayed out of there. I ended up buying the Smooth Away pads for body hair removal. Can't do a product review yet, as I recently shaved. I also bought an awesome product called Mr. Sticky, which will be promptly reviewed after this post. God, I love As Seen on TV products. And to jump back to the beginning of this rant, I'm thinking of adding root beer extract to milk and seeing what I come up with. I'll keep y'all updated.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Cherry! Cherry! Cherry!

Rachel said...

So sorry they were out of your awesome root beer milk. Don't add extract to your milk, it just won't be the same:)

Megan said...

Maybe you should try root beer schnapps and milk...kinda like the trailer park version of kahlua and cream.