8.03.2009

Product Evaluation: ShamWow

While I haven't done any true tests, like spilling red wine on a white carpet and cleaning it up (I'm ashamed that I haven't done this, actually), I've tried to used the ShamWow for basic household tasks. And I think I must say I'm not super impressed. They're okay. The small ones kinda suck, cause they tear easily and I wish they were thicker. Whereas the large ones are nice and thick but a bit unwieldy. I really only end up using them for basic spills and drying dishes. I'll do some further experiments and see how things go. That is, if I don't keep ruining them by forgetting they can't go in the dryer. No matter what, they were still an awesome b-day gift, Joans!! Uou know I love "As Seen On TV products." Overall, I give them a "fair."

2 comments:

Bob said...

Disappointment from an As Seen on TV product? I can't believe it!

Megan said...

There's a thing called the Absorber. It's in the automotive department, I think. It's absotively, pobsolutely amazing. I use one as my towel when camping and it's so much better than a real towel that I may just invest in a bunch and sew them together to make a real towel. A hundred thousand times better than the ShamWow, despite not being seen on TV.