8.06.2009

Quirks

Here are more weird things you didn't know about me. Well, Bob probably knows a few of them.
  • I have to stir solid dairy products before I eat them. Yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream. Even milk I have to shake up before I pour it. Dipping a spoon into an unbroken surface of yogurt and eating it just bothers me.
  • I drive with my hand on the gear shift. Even though I drive a car with an automatic transmission.
  • I take different routes when I drive places, just in case someone is stalking me. I can't make an attack too easy for them.
  • I despise being considered average in anything. Which sucks, as I'm of average height, looks, and intelligence, among other things. I'm pretty sure that I was born weird but I've also worked at it enough that I'm now an official freak show with much effort.
  • I obsessively balance my checkbook.
  • I've learned that the toilet in my house has a lid that catches itself and won't slam shut. So now, every time I go to the bathroom, I try to slam the toilet seat as hard as I can. So far, unsuccessful in my efforts.
  • I could probably have an entire conversation in movie quotes, tv quotes, and song lyrics.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Is the toilet seat lid lasting too long?

Also, remember the crotch bag you wanted to buy? It's gotten worse:
http://failblog.org/2009/08/06/purse-design-fail/

Megan said...

Get out of my head!! Seriously. Freak.

P.S. Now I really want to come mess with that toilet seat.

Megan said...

Bob, have you been looking for a new man bag?