1.08.2009

My 2009 Goals

Hey bitches!! How much did y'all miss me? Let's start the year off right with my goals and resolutions for 2009. I personally think they're awesome. Check it out:

  1. The previously mentioned "90 in '09." I'm going to be a size ten if it kills me. I'm going for the human lollipop look due to my large head.
  2. Learn how to play my guitar. I'm doing it, dammit!!
  3. Take impromptu trips. Long weekend off? Why not randomly drive or fly somewhere? Even though this kinda conflicts with my next goal.
  4. Get out of debt and curb my spending. These definitely go hand-in-hand. Though the curbing needs to start after I buy this b-e-a-utiful purple bag ( http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=320531&CategoryID=27687&LinkType=SiteAd&LinkLoc=26846&AdID=502808).
  5. Buy some type of abode. House, condo, whatevs. I have no home as of August 14 (my near death day) and because I'm a loser, I'm already worried about being homeless.
  6. Buy a dog!! Yeah!! Sweet'ums! For those who don't know (which can't be many cuz I talk about him all the time) I want an English Mastiff named Sweet'ums. I've recently decided he'll eventually have a Mastiff friend named Rupert, which mush be pronounced with a British accent.
  7. Take up a random new hobby. Like archery or fencing or karate.

2009 is my year, peeps! I can feel it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bag is ugly. It almost looks like it has camel toe. At the very least it looks like a crotch.

What the hell is the apostrophe in "Sweet'ums" there for? Is there normally a letter in Sweetums that I'm not aware of? I can no longer support this dog.

Archery is fun.

Natalie said...

I concur. The purse does sort look like a camel toe.
I think your impromptu trip should include coming down to Indiana.

Mo Jo Joanie said...

Will your dog be larger than me? Will I have to worry about being eaten in my sleep by it if I come back to visit you?