1.29.2009

Family Matters

That's right, I'm going there. To that horrid place in the 90s with that irritating ass kid. Why, might you ask? Well, Nick at Nite plays this horrid show, and as my patients leave their tvs on all night, I'm forced to relive it. Why is this worthy of a blog? Because this show pisses me off. I'm referring specifically to Laura and Stefan Urkel. That's right, Steve's alter ego. This bitch. You've had this guy who, while irritating as shit and ridiculously clumsy, has been in love with you forever and would treat you like gold. One day he makes a machine to turn him into his alter ego (btw, while this show jumped the shark with it's entire existence, this was probably the official moment it happened). And all of a sudden he's good enough for you. And you want him to completely change himself and alter his personality forever because you now love him. Fuck you, bitch. I would change back and then punch her in the face. How dare you have the nerve to say I'm only good enough for you now that I'm an entirely new person? This makes me irate. I just can't believe that bitch's nerve. Btw, how did that show even end? Did he remain Stefan? I never found out, as well before this point in the storyline, I wanted to kill myself whenever I watched it.

No comments: