1.21.2009

Things I Dislike Strongly

  • Men in turtlenecks. Especially turtleneck sweaters. *Shudder* I really just can't handle it. I'm talking to you, Rufus from Gossip Girl.
  • People who don't own/watch televisions and think there are so much better than everyone else because of it. Bite me. Have I mentioned this already? Sounds familiar. Oh well, worth repeating.
  • Backpack purses. These are two separate categories. Adding them together equals a big dose of hideousness. And before you get all het up, I don't mean the sporty crossover style ones. I mean like buying a Coach bag and getting a backpack.
  • Skinny Jeans. They're aren't attractive on anyone. The day this fad ends, I'll do a back flip.
  • *How could I forget Bobby Flay? Oh, we'll throwdown, bitch. Don't roll up into my establishment, thinking you can do my job better than me.*
  • Your face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed the Bobby Flay addition. Word.