6.12.2009

What Happened?

Seriously, what has happened to the trilogy? Why are authors making series that have four books instead of three? Here I am, reading Brisingr, when I find out there will be a fourth and final book in the Inheritance Trilogy!! Don't call it a trilogy and lie to me!! I was all ready to read the last chapter, despite the fact that I'm only 1/4 of the way into the book, thinking I could get an idea of the conclusion, and it was stolen from me!! If I'd known there was another book, I would've waited to read the series until I could do them all in a row. The same thing happened to me with the Twilight books, curse you Stephanie Meyer (hope some tweens don't kill me). And damn you Christopher Paolini (not really, I'm secretly glad I have another book to look forward to)!!! In other unrelated news, there has been report of a Level 2 Geek Alert.

1 comment:

Bob said...

I'm back, bitches! I know you've all missed me.

Anyway, I will forever hate you for reading the last chapter of books before the rest of the book.

And level 2? Try again.

Blog Archive