6.22.2009

I Don't Approve

What do you know, more things I don't approve of. Still haven't fixed that whole being negative thing. Anyways, I do not approve of man pajamas. Pardon me, but they look gay. I'm specifically referring to two piece matched pajamas sets in any material other than cotton or flannel. Satin and silk being exceptionally gay. Though the cotton and flannel ones are pretty lame too. And only to be used when it's really cold out. I feel that the only acceptable pajamas for a man are pajamas bottoms/boxers/briefs with a wife beater or t-shirt/undershirt. None at all is also okay. Leave the silkies in the store. You're not Hef.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

How do you feel about man night shirts?

BrookeK said...

Agreed! The manjamas are totally disgusting....and men's night shirts...yuck!

Natalie said...

I'm sure you approve of Barney's pajamas on HIMYM.

Blog Archive