4.26.2009

The Ultimate In Selfishness

First, I should apologize. I've been a moody, sour puss bitchface for about a week. And sorry to tell you, I don't see it letting up anytime soon. I've been mostly upbeat and pleasant for 27 years. I think I'm due. Can't tell you when it will get better. If you don't like it, I probably wouldn't talk to me for the next few weeks. Anyway, that's not what makes me selfish. That's due to the fact that I've officially decided I don't want to talk to happy people anymore about there happy little lives. So if you have good news and life is all sunshine and moonbeams and rainbows, I don't care. And you can shove them where the sun don't shine. You're entitled to your happiness, just talk to other people about it. Personally, I'm only going to be spewing bitterness, sarcasm and cynicism. Good thing I don't feel there are that many people that care about my opinion. Otherwise there would be the potential for a lot of hurt feelings. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

personally i am a fan of the new bitter erica. welcome to the darkside. enjoy your stay.