4.24.2009

Mascara

I'm obsessed. I can't stop buying it, hoping that this one will be perfect. Something will make my short, stubby, obscenely curly eyelashes look long and amazing. So, I am the current owner of 7 different kinds of mascara. Who needs that much mascara? I'll think I'm done, but then I'll see another commercial and I'm convinced this one will give me Snuffleupagus-like eyelashes. But something is always wrong. The brush is too soft or too stiff. The mascara is too thick and dry or too wet. Why do I think about this so much? Do I really want to emphasize my ginormous eyes? Anyway, in case your wondering, the current fav is Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash ($18). Totally kicks ass. Though that didn't stop me from buying new mascara yesterday.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Face it, Bob. Your eyelashes will never be as beautiful as mine.