4.10.2009

Revisiting Our Goals for 2009

So peeps, I ain't doing so hot with my goals. We're already more than a third into the year. I went back and took a look at them. Let's see what can still be done.
  1. '90 in '09'. I've lost 10 in '09. Not acceptable. But not giving up. I could totally still get at least 50 off. Sending positive thoughts into the universe.
  2. Learn how to play my guitar. Haven't worked on this at all. And if I do work on it, I can only teach myself from a book, as getting guitar lessons goes against resolution number 4. Unless I can barter sexual favors.
  3. Take impromptu trips. Yeah, that also violates number 4. I'll probably be keeping my poor ass at home. Except for Ballerfest '09, of course.
  4. Get out of debt and save money. I'm definitely in less debt but there is some lingering. And no, I didn't buy that beautiful purple bag. But shoutout to Rebekah for encouraging me to do so. Everyone else was a hater.
  5. Buy a home. Despite all haters, this will happen. I refuse to rent again. And I'm officially ready to rock. I've actually found a few places that fit my requirements. Let just hope they're still available this summer. And the bank hooks me up. And it's officially a house. Screw buying a condo. I can find a condo I'll tolerate but I can find a house I'll love. And I'm not gonna deny buying myself beautiful things now to buy a place I'll only like.
  6. Buying a dog is definitely still a go. Though it will probably be a rescue dog. Whether he'll answer to Sweetums is something I can't know. Rupert, his doggie friend, probably wouldn't come for another year or two.
  7. Lastly, take up a new hobby. Can't promise this will happen. Unless it's an extremely cheap hobby. Or maybe teaching myself the guitar can be it. Though I was hoping for a more active and less sedentary activity. We'll see, I guess.
That's our update. Pretty piss poor, as far as I'm concerned. It's time to man up and grow a pair.

4 comments:

Bob said...

I believe you mean "The Crotch Bag."

Brandy said...

lets take up running! its cheap, active, and will help to reach your 90 in 09.

Bob said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Erica said...

I hate everything about you.