12.10.2009

Bad Dog

Someone doesn't like being left alone at night. My evidence? All the pillows tossed off the couch, the couch itself totally slimed, half the dining room table being swept off, broken glass and pieces of candy on the floor, blood drops in the kitchen, and the golden ticket? A pile of poop on the basement floor. Luckily I had no electricity or heat so it was essentially half frozen. No wonder someone was hanging their head in shame this morning. Somebody has a few weeks to shape up or they're buying themselves nights in a crate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

most dogs find crates comforting, not punishing. we used to crate our huge dog when we were gone and it made everyone happier. she felt safe and comfy and i didn't have a pile of shit to clean up when i came home exhausted. just a thought...

Erica said...

I know. I have more of a hang-up about it than he will. To me it just seems sad. But he was crated occasionally at his other home, so I know he may miss having his little cubby here. We'll be crate shopping this weekend. Otherwise I won't have a house left.