10.30.2009

Question For "Glee" Fans

They live in Ohio. And even in television land, it's fall. So why does no one ever wear a coat (slight exaggeration)? And why is it always sunny out? And why are all the girls walking around in skirts that almost show their butt cheeks (Rachel had on a super mini last week)? I think this same thought every week. And because I'm a loser, I Google mapped Lima, Ohio. It's not like it's so far in southern Ohio that it might stay warm longer. Get it right, FOX!! This bugs me.

2 comments:

Megan said...

First of all, you're a dork.
Secondly, Lima is in this weird location that is far enough south that the weather is milder than you'd think. Trust me, I'm an Ohioan.
Finally, you lose some of the high school stereotypes if they were to actually properly cover themselves.
Do you think they have more than one cheerleading uniform, or do they just skank it up in the same one all the time? That's my bigger concern.

Bob said...

How about Leonard and Koothrappali always wearing jackets, Sheldon always wearing two shirts and Wolowitz always wearing a turtleneck and living in Pasadena?