10.12.2009

Harassment

I was doing yard work, minding my own business and this stupid bird keeping harassing me. I'm mowing the lawn, he's fluttering around. I'm raking leaves , he keeps getting in my business. I'm sweeping the driveway, and it follows me the entire damn time! I went after it with the lawn mower, I swept it away with the push broom, but the the little bastard kept after me. Anyone that could have heard me would have though I was crazy, as I'm yelling at this thing to get the hell away from me. I thought it was going to try to follow me into the house or try and hide out in the garage so it could jump out at me later. God, I hate birds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bird was likely thinking the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I hate birds too...anything that flies above your head and poops is just WRONG!!