5.20.2009

YEAH!!!!

It's my birthday, it's my birthday!!! I'm buying everyone....Ugg boots!! I don't know why I get all excited over my birthday. I talk it up for weeks and weeks, then I never do anything. Let's see...I took a walk. Rode the bus. I went to the farmer's market. And I may attempt to study for my CPON exam (though why I think I'll be successful today when I haven't been all week, I don't know). Maybe I'll go to the movies. I might go to Sephora and get my free lip gloss. I should get official acceptance on my house today, so I guess I bought myself a home for my birthday. But, the day is still young! Anyways, everyone else needs to reflect on how much I mean to them and what an integral part of your lives I am. Deuces peeps and pimps!!

1 comment:

BrookeK said...

Happy Birthday Erica! You make work a fun place to be. Hope you had a great day! Can't wait to celebrate with an awesome party at your new house. B:)