5.29.2009

Opinion

So my new obsession, obviously, is what things I can buy for my house. I, also obviously, want everything. I'm trying to make a ranking lists of needs versus wants. Currently , I'm obsessing over what kind of kickass chandelier to hang in the dining room. I love chandeliers and I need a perfect one. My dining room is small, so it can't be too overwhelming. I'm eyeing this one. http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Fabric-Shade-3-light-Crystal-Chandelier/3672050/product.html What are our thoughts? It seems a little large. And I'm not sure if I want the fabric shade when I could get another one that's just crystals. On the other hand, the shade makes it a little more casual. I'm not trying to decorate a brothel, after all.

2 comments:

BrookeK said...

I like it a lot. It gives a slightly casual feel while also been a little fancy!

Megan said...

Too late. It's sold out. But I really liked it. Find it again.