3.10.2009

Twilight

I think I've decided that I can't see the movie. First of all, movie versions of books tend to be lame anyways (which is why I own a t-shirt that says 'Books: Read the Movie'). But mostly because Robert Pattinson has a punch-me face. Every time I see him I want to blacken his eye. Ooh, look at me! I so broody and mysterious and bad ass cuz I never comb my hair and wear all black and I pout my lips a lot. It's a shame I now think he's so lame, as I did cry when Cedric Diggory died. And yes, I'm well aware that a person who shall remain nameless would kill me (or talk me to death) if this information ever reached her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The movie sucked. I saw it at the cheap theater, and I'm petitioning to get those 2 hours of my life and the $2.50 back. It was awful. I much prefer Cedric over Edward. The pasty, pale vampire thing didn't do it for me, while the Quidditch robes were awesome. Yup, I'm lame.

Anonymous said...

Cedric Diggory died?!?!?! SPOILER ALERT!!!

Also, the person who shall remain nameless has seen it enough times for all of us.