3.08.2009

I Hate Beyonce

Pardon my language, but I fucking hate that bitch. Where is this coming from? On the way home, I heard "If I Was a Boy" on the radio. I'm probably totally late, but I didn't know that somebody else had written it and recorded it before Beyonce did. And the rumor is that BC Jean, the other artist, was pretty much forced into letting Beyonce sing and record the song first. And that Beyonce is trying to act like the song was all hers. You know that bitch did that shit. We all know if Wikipedia says it, it's true. I don't even care what the other version sounds like, I like it better. I can't lie, some of that hobag's songs are catchy as shit. But would be infinitely better if sung by someone else. Well in this case, I had a brief glimpse of that dream coming true. A tear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more bothered that the title of the song is grammatically incorrect. It should be in the conditional tense..."If I WERE a Boy" like "If I Were a Rich Man" from Fiddler on the Roof. I hate people who don't use correct grammar.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree. I do not care for Beyonce's music at all. I liked her better with Destiny's Child but by herself I find her music very uninspiring. I do not get what all the hype is about, I really do not think she is that great. I am no music critic but I think her songs are getting more desperate. "If I Were A Boy" is a really bad song. Maybe she did not sing it bad but the lyrics are ridiculous. Who cares if you were a boy, you are not one so shut up. She is certainly one artist that I think is way over hyped.

Anonymous said...

She is a fake, does NOT write her own songs, does commercials for hair products when she wears a wig, she is her own biggest fan. She does NOT have any respect for the President of the United States, couldn't even sing live for him. If she could actually sing it would be a miracle. I don't like her, her voice or anything about her. By the way, when she performs at half time for the Super Bowl, I will change the channel.