2.14.2009

Things I Heart

Happy VD!! Don't enjoy your day too much and catch one!! In honor of VD, let's talk about all the things I heart. I tend to hate things more than I like them, so I doubt this list will be very long. But here goes!!
  • Hard-boiled egg sandwiches (which I'm mostly thinking about because I just had one).
  • Licorice. I will eat an entire bag until I feel like vomiting. What do you know, I did that yesterday.
  • Let's just go ahead and say food. I love it in all it's glorious forms. Which is why "90 in '09" exists.
  • Dancing. I'm in no way a good dancer but I am a dancing machine. Fav 5 minute dance party song? Original Hairspray soundtrack, "You Can't Stop the Beat." Gets me pumped!!!!
  • Traveling! Hawaii in exactly four weeks bitches!!
  • Being a hater. Guess I did have to throw something negative in there. I love to hate. Especially on Bob.
  • Sitting on my ass. Preferably on something comfy and in front of the tv.
  • Sleeping. Oh, fantabulous sleep. Not to be confused with sitting on my ass.
  • Your face! :*

I probably heart other things too. Or people. But I don't feel like listing any of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Licorice. I will eat an entire bag until I feel like vomiting. What do you know, I did that yesterday."

But did you actually vomit? Smart money is on yes.

Blog Archive