2.23.2009

New Category

There totally needs to be another level of shower. I'm debating between calling it "The Ultimate Level 3" or just "Super Level 3." I think I like ultimate. Anyways, the Ultimate Level 3 shower is a rare phenomenon. It usually occurs before vacations and and for special occasions. I would of course be referring to actually shaving to the thigh instead of stopping that the knee. And any of you naturally hairless or fine-haired people that never have to shave: don't talk to me.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

you clearly didn't get the hairless gene from grandma. (pre-rogaine grandma)

Anonymous said...

I might have to shave once in Hawaii. It's just another reason for that extreme jealousy you feel towards me.

When I do actually shave, I always do the whole leg. What's this stop at the knee crap, and why was I never told about it?

Blog Archive