2.07.2015

What's Your Song?

I'm kind of weird and obsessive about music, but does everyone have a song?  Not just a song you really like (see Give Me Everything post).  But a song that totally expresses who you are, like the artist opened a locked vault in your head and exposed you to the world?  I know, I'm kinda dramatic. And I promise, I haven't watched Happy Feet recently.  But that's how I feel every time I hear my song. And it's been on repeat today.  Mine probably seems kinda depressing, but I hear it and love that someone else fucking gets it.  Anyways, I'll share if y'all share...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to know what your song is! I can't say that any song in its entirety reached that level. Now I need to either write a song, listen to more music, or create a "mix tape" that would act as "my song".

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have just decided that I will indeed make my mix tape and it will be my running playlist.

Blog Archive