1.12.2015

Give Me Everything

Seriously, this song is four years old. And I cannot freaking get enough of it. I listen to it everyday. Every. Day. And just about anyone who has spent an extended period of time with me has experienced me bursting into song and dance whenever it comes on. Doesn't matter where I am. I don't care if I'm alone or in public. No shame, full on dance party. I need to write Pitbull a letter. He has changed my life. Sorry DeBarge, I think "Give Me Everything" has replaced "Rhythm of the Night" as my all time favorite song. Let's have a moment silence...

Hold up, that was a lie. I just watched the "Rhythm of the Night" video five times back to back. That shit has me hype!!! YES!! I love it so much!! Damn, I can't decide now. Are they tied for first place? I don't know!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I listen to both. Daily. Morning and night. And sing them. To no one who wants to listen.

Blog Archive