12.31.2014

Favorite Quotes Of 2014

*My flannel game was tight.
*I'm gonna make 'em cry, alright. Cry like they're going through a haunted house. A haunted house called life. 
*Waah, I have a head in my vagina!
*Flim flams and jibble jabbles.
*Behind every good man is a ride or die kinda bitch.
*This is some bullshit. Shit to the bull.
*If grateful paid the bills, we'd all be Bill Gates. 
*Behind every strong man is a cunt faced witch monster. 
*You'll be Denzel Clooney Kodjoe Chesnut!
*That fool stayed having the munchies. 
*Talk about a bitch who could serve some face.
*I think you try to mask your Tourette's syndrome with sarcasm. You actually have a problem.
*I'm the bitch love something to who!
*You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the special. 

No comments: