12.08.2014

Judgmental

Is it weird that I don't feel I'm as judgmental as everyone seems to think I am? Don't get me wrong, I sincerely love talking tall shit. Alright, I'll mock you if I think your kid has a dumb name. Or if you're white with dreadlocks. And hello, how can I not point out the foolywang in the crowd? Okay, I tend to have frequent strong opinions that no one wants to hear. And if you did ask my opinion, don't expect me to sugarcoat my response. Huh, the more I think about it, I do judge people a lot. Hmmm, let's say I'm judgy. That doesn't sound as harsh. But y'all all realize that I don't really give shit what you do, right? I'm a big believer in finding what makes you happy, whatever that is, and own that shit. Do you, boo. Who gives a fuck what I or anyone else has to say?

No comments: