10.06.2010

Random Thoughts

  • One of my favorite hobbies is to ignore people when they make leading statements. Or say something to themselves just a little too loudly, because they want a reaction. If you want to tell me or ask me something, just spit it out.
  • There should be more places where I can go to get pie. They should also sell a variety of cobblers and crisps.
  • I like to torment my dog. If he runs to the front door, I purposely go in the back. I grab his tail because it pisses him off. Sometimes I get him super excited, then tell him to go away.
  • It really bugs me when books are re-released and the new covers are from the movie.
  • I hate my walnut tree more than anything on this earth.
  • I totally park in the expectant mothers parking space all the time. Who's gonna have the nerve to accuse me of just being fat?
  • The thought of a male Brazilian horrifies me. The wax, not the human being.
  • I will never get into an enclosed water slide because I'm convinced I'll get stuck and they'll need a crane to get me out.
  • Why do television shows feel the need to tell me that they're filmed in front of a live studio audience? I don't care.

1 comment:

Bob said...

"I hate my walnut tree more than anything on this earth."

Probably because walnuts are the most vile thing on the planet.

"Why do television shows feel the need to tell me that they're filmed in front of a live studio audience? I don't care."

Our producers considered adding this to our show because they got so sick of everyone complaining about the "laugh track."