5.17.2010

eHarmony

So I told myself I was gonna to fill out a profile on eHarmony. This is mostly because I accepted the fact that I probably won't meet anyone any other way due to the fact that 1) I'm antisocial 2) I don't leave my house and 3) I'm a nut job. Trying to get my friends to hook me up with anyone was a bust (You're all worthless to me! But please still come out for my birthday on Thursday!!! Drunk Erica is pretty hilarious!) But despite saying I was going to fill it out, I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't wanna! Why can't I meet someone at the grocery store, or while I'm out with the dog, or something? For the most part I don't drink (hey, just in Vegas and on my birthday), so I'd rather not meet anyone in a bar. Good luck meeting a nondrinker in Wisconsin, where our motto is "A bar on every corner." And it's not like I'm looking for the love of my life. I mostly just want someone to kick it with, maybe do some light traveling. Well, I'd also like to get laid regularly. That's not asking for much. A little friends with bennies. Come on Universe, hook me up! I'll leave my house more often, I promise. I'll try to tame my weirdness when I meet people. Still working on that eHarmony thing though...

6 comments:

Bob said...

Drunk Erica is not hilarious; she's asleep.

I'm choosing to not comment on the rest of this post.

Me Just Me said...

ya hey dere.... my Family is from WI and I was visiting in Fond Du Lac and saw a guy standing waiting till it was 8am (it was 7:45) so he could buy his beer...

eHarmony_jack said...

Hey Erica,

It's really hard to understand why people are having problems finding that special person just being out their living their life. But it just isn't happening for many people.

Also, if you're looking for a serious, long-term relationship, it can sometimes take months and years to figure out if someone is really the right person for you.

While you may not be looking for a serious, long-term relationship right now, I'm glad eHarmony's an option you're considering at some point.

When you're ready to join or anytime you have questions about eHarmony, please let me know. I'd love to help you find your perfect guy.

You can find me on Twitter @eHarmony_jack.

All the best

-Jack

Megan said...

Just as long as you find a man who knows the difference between "there", "their", and "they're", you'll know true and utter happiness.

I've also never seen anything but very reserved or fall-asleep intoxication on your part.

JustSomeGuy said...

I suggest you go ahead and fill out the eHarmony profile, then you can _really_ make fun of those silly people. When you're done, be sure to critically read eHarmony's description of your own personality. I'll bet you find a whole lot there to disagree with, because it's mostly crap. Again, IMHO!

Natalie said...

I can testify personally that Drunk Erica is awesome! Although I do remember having to try to convince her not to sleep on a bench at Johnny O's on my 21st.