4.09.2010

Another Old Rant

If I was the Trix rabbit I'd tell those kids to fuck off and that I can eat as much goddamn cereal as I want. And the next time one of them said "Trix are for kids," I'd respond with, "Well, my fist is for bustin' you in your smart-ass mouth." This rant has been resurrected because I've been watching TeenNick a lot more (iCarly rocks!), so I see the commercial all the time. And when I say old rant, I'm pretty sure I've been complaining about this since high school.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Hahaha, this reminds me of the Family Guy clip...it'll make you laugh if you hate the Trix commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2oNX_inRbg

Big Apple Badger said...

"I can still hear them taunting him 'silly rabbit, trix are for kids.'" btw as an adult lawyer I can assure you the trix rabbit would have multiple valid constitutional claims against those bastards.

Big Apple Badger said...

Oh here is the Fresh Prince link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwHf_06A-P0&feature=youtube_gdata