6.03.2013

Happy New Year-ish!!

"Check me out! Writing my resolutions two weeks into the New Year instead of three months."

Fast forward six months. Clearly that post didn't happen. Most of this year's resolutions were repeats from last year. Lame, I know. So this isn't me declaring resoluitons, so much as listing all the things I still havent't fixed.

Still dropping f-bombs. But a lot of my swearing is replaced with odd old-fashioned sounding phrases. "Oh, crumb cakes!" is a fav.
Still judgmental. I think I'm gonna have to accept that as a natural part of my personality.
Still fat. My beautiful new sneaks are supposed to get me to the gym. Um, yeah...
Still vain. This year has included eyelash extensions, continued teeth whitening, and lying about my age.
Still have a spending problem. I love stuff so much!

Still proving that New Year's resolutions are pretty worthless.  And that I show no growth as a person.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Your insanely white teeth help to distract from your enormous eyes. However, the eyelash extensions then bring attention back to the eyes. Maybe you should get a diamond grill to bring the focus back to the teeth.

Me said...

Awww, you think my teeth are insanely white? Thanks!