10.09.2012

Worst Conversation Ever

A lovely back and forth between Bob and I.

Me: I hate love triangles. They enrage me.
Bob: The shape?
Me: Really?
Bob: Huh?
Me: I didn't say I had a love/hate relationship with triangles. I said I hate love triangles.
Bob: Ok. Are you drunk now? Wtf are you talking about?
Me: You're the one being confusing. I'm making perfect sense.
Bob: You've said "I hate love triangles" twice.
Me: And the first time I said it, you responded with "the shape?"
Bob: Because it makes no sense. You hate love triangles? The shape? Or I guess the percussion instrument?
Me: Love triangles, Bob. As in one person in love with two people.
Bob: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, text messaging.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Bob is so special.

Bob said...

No one asked you, Megan.

Natalie said...

Nelson and I had a rather similar dumbass realization the other day. I saw a sign that said "Reading & Sun Glasses". I read it aloud and said, "That makes no sense at all"