11.16.2010

Ballerfest

This post is a little delayed, but everyone should know that Ballerfest was once again a hot and crispy mess. We laughed, we cried (from laughing), we ate (and ate, and ate, and ate again), we drank, we balled. Two peppers and a salt at Club Don's, leaving Joans fifty e-mails, crashing at 9:30, tormenting each other, getting boned by Wheel of Fortune...these are Vegas memories frozen in time, people! And they continue! Acrobatic epic fails, buffets 'til we popped, highly unflattering pics, and sleeping anywhere I could. Can't wait for Ballerfest '11!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I thought that said "we ate til we pooped." I wasn't really disgusted by it, but a bit surprised that you'd share such information. This is, by far, the most excited I've ever seen you. Kind of hurts my feelings that you don't react like that to time spent with me.