6.16.2010

I Fuckin' Hate IKEA

There are too many reasons to list, but I'll try. First off, I just spent 2 1/2 hours putting together a fuckin' cart. And I died a little inside. Goddamn wood splitting, extra ass pieces and shit. And I understand that you get what you pay for, but I'd pay ten extra dollars IF YOU'D PUT SOME LABELS ON SHIT!!! AND USE SOME FUCKING WORDS IN YOUR DIRECTIONS!!!! I shouldn't have to identify pieces of wood by looking at goddamn pictures and matching them up. All the labels need to be are letters and the corresponding letters should be on the diagram. I'm not a goddamn toddler! I can identify the letters of the alphabet!! Y'all might as well hire some fuckin' mimes to act out how to put this stupid shit together. And to make it worse, I still have to put the fuckin' desk and hutch together. Can you tell this is upsetting me, just a bit? The only positive to this situation is that I caught up on all the "iCarly" episodes I had on DVR. Grrrr!!!! Also, pardon my language.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

wow there tiger! step away from the furniture. i must be one of the few people that haven't had a problem with IKEA furniture. the tv stand that i bought in 2003 is still fully functioning. maybe its just you. (insert evil chuckle)

Rebecca said...

I'm with Brandy. I've never had a problem putting IKEA stuff together or with it lasting. Next time, call for help.

Leslie said...

Just went to IKEA yesterday, and Erica...I am a pro at putting together furniture from pictures! You should have called:)

Blog Archive