6.07.2010

Confessions Of A Disgusting Woman

Don't feel ashamed of the disgusting things you might do. I probably do them all. Doing one of them the other day made me decide to share, actually. Let's do it.
  • Sometimes I pee in the shower. I hate peeing right after I get out because I then think the water on my legs is pee. If I do it in the shower, I just soap up again afterwards.
  • I've gone as long as four days without showering. Pretty sure I did that a few weeks ago.
  • Sometimes tissue just doesn't cut it and you have to pick your nose. There is no shame in it. Just wash your hands after.
  • When I bite my nails, I totally just spit them out, no matter where I am. Classy.
  • I believe expiration dates on food are just opinions. Stuff doesn't spoil. If you believe in the myth that things do spoil, I suggest you read all the labels at my house before eating anything.
  • I totally look at the tissue after I blow my nose. Just curious.
These are just a few disgusting things I do. I'm positive there are more.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Get out of my brain!!

And I'm happy I made the quote of the moment. Go me!

Natalie said...

You should know....the crazy chick at our work ate something that had an expiration date from 7yrs ago that was sitting in her house. Don't be that girl.

Blog Archive