6.11.2014

Stream Of Consciousness

I was driving down the freeway the other day and even I was impressed by my train of thought. I thought I'd share:


I really need to get the garage door fixed. I don't want to spend the money!  Stupid birds made a nest in there. Why are the wildlife out to get me? I wonder if I can shoot them...

I probably shouldn't. Archer is always shooting people in enclosed spaces and getting folks shot up.

Lana had a baby. What kind of name is Abigene? Everyone bet on whether the baby had a black daddy or a white one. Pam called her a quadroon

I can't believe people still say quadroon. My sister told me a story about someone at work saying she looked like a mulatto. (Mulatto butts!) And he later claimed he wasn't racist.

While I generally don't care for racists, I much prefer openly racist people instead of people that say racist shit but claim they aren't.


Here's where I caught myself. I wondered how the hell I started thinking about racists. And it all came back to me. I have problems.

No comments: