9.13.2010

A Doggy Friend

There has been some debate over whether or not Bernie needs a doggy pal. I've been skeptical. We already have a routine and we're so lazy and that bastard is so expensive. Do we really need another dog, especially in a house that's barely 1000 square feet? Well, I was searching on Petfinder this morning. And this guy is so perfect that I'm seriously considering adopting him. Check out Archie: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16176660. Isn't he so cute? And he only has one eye! He could be a pirate for Halloween! He has one eye and Bernie has cataracts; they're a match made in heaven. Hmmm....

4 comments:

Rachel C. said...

I think Bernie may eat him for breakfast.

Carly said...

Bernie says "One-eyed wonder looks chewy!"

Bob said...

I'm done with you.

Kali said...

He's fricken cute!