7.03.2015

Delayed Reaction Face

For some reason, I can hear the same song over and over again, and still completely miss all the inappropriate song lyrics. Last time I posted this, I was discussing an Enrique Iglesias song. Never knew "loving you" was actually "fucking you." Well, this time it's both Nelly and Macklemore that got me. Okay, so how have I never noticed Nelly saying,"if the head right, Nelly there every night"? Seriously, Erica, that song is 15 years old. Where have you been? So that made me a little oblivious. The Macklemore lyrics I missed lead me to believe I'm deaf for real. Have you listened to the words to "And We Danced"? I was scandalized, I tell you!! My delicate ears were burning! Apparently his dick is "big, long, pink, strong, and known to last all night long." Who knew? Everyone in the world but me. I gotta get out of my bubble more often. 

No comments: